What a month!!!! I read a whooping 15 books last month and sooo many of them were 5 stars!!!! Here is my May Wrap Up with my recommendations of my new favourites!
If you feel like gifting me a book, here is my wishing list. Kindle Books are more than welcome!
These are the books read in May:
1. Heartstopper by Alice Oseman: https://amzn.to/3cjcLib
2. No Further Questions by Gillian McAllister: https://amzn.to/3cgKxVj
3. El Olvido que Seremos by Hector Abad: https://amzn.to/3eFko42
3. Oblivion by Hector Abad: https://amzn.to/2MeEaHC
4. Erotic Stories for Punjabi Widows: https://amzn.to/2AuZ5nm
5. Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens: https://amzn.to/2AuZ8j2
6. The Diary of Anne Frank: https://amzn.to/3dmOwkI
7. Feminist Manifesto in Fifteen Suggestions by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: https://amzn.to/3dsgyeM
8. Two can Keep a Secret by Rachel McMannus: https://amzn.to/3ezXBXu
9. Who moved my cheese by Spencer Johnson: https://amzn.to/2MiJIAQ
10. An American Marriage by Tayari Jones: https://amzn.to/2MgGP3x
11. Wundersmith by Jessica Townsend: https://amzn.to/2MigyBT
12. Night by Elie Weisel: https://amzn.to/2yV3IXk
13. My Dark Vanessa by Kate Elizabeth Russell: https://amzn.to/36O0Qrx
14. Every Heart a Doorway by Seanan McGuire: https://amzn.to/3do0r1z
15. More Weird Things Customer Say in Bookstores: https://amzn.to/2XU3Izo
Other social accounts, let’s connect!
Instagram (Personal) https://www.instagram.com/maimedina/
Instagram (BookTube) https://www.instagram.com/abookishpod/
Disclosure: The links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no cost to you, I will earn a commission if you follow the link and make a purchase.