Hello hello friends. The first three months of this year were very good for my reading goal! I’ve read around 40 books so far. Here are the books that deserved extra love for being really interesting and for keeping me distracted of everything is happening in the outside world.
Here are the links to all the books mentioned with the links to Amazon. (If you buy any of the books using the link, I will get a small commission. =D)
10. The trials of Morrigan Crow by Jessica Townsend https://amzn.to/2Xg8sQR
09. The Guest List by Lucy Foley https://amzn.to/2Rd3yjZ
08. Eight Perfect Murders by Peter Swanson https://amzn.to/34sGVgZ
07. The Wife & The Widow by Christian White https://amzn.to/34sGVgZ
06. Book Love by Debbie Tung https://amzn.to/34sGVgZ
05. One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez https://amzn.to/2x9mqcM
04. Know my Name by Chanel Miller https://amzn.to/2RhZM8W
03. This is going to hurt by Adam Kay https://amzn.to/2xVcR1f
02. If I Never Met You by Mhairi McFarlane https://amzn.to/3bTw0z2
01. Defending Jacob by William Landay https://amzn.to/2xVcR1f
01. 1984 by George Orwell https://amzn.to/2xVcR1f
If you feel like gifting me a book, here is my wishing list. Kindle Books are more than welcome!
Other social accounts, let’s connect!
Instagram (Personal) https://www.instagram.com/maimedina
Instagram (BookTube) https://www.instagram.com/abookishpod/